Customer Service Advisors Immediate Start!!South NottinghamTemporary, Full Time £8.50 per hour 37.5 hours per week, shift patterns, 5 days a weekOur client, based in South...
Our client is a hugely successful business providing round the clock support to over 50,000 customers. Due to exciting growth plans, there are a number of Customer Service vacancies within the department.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- 1st point of contact for queries, complaints, account queries and technical issues.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate preparation of documents and contracts
- Answer all incoming callings within agreed KPI targets
- Carry out detailed triage on faults and issues
- Taking payments over the phone
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
The successful applicant will have a strong academic record, good organisational and interpersonal skills and work well in a team based environment.
A basic DBS check will be required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.