What? Corporate Receptionists TemporaryWhere? Brighton & Burgess Hill central locationWhen? ASAPHow much? £8.45phOur client is looking for a temporary receptionist to cover various long and...
I have an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning global and iconic architecture firm, based in central London. The chosen candidate will need strong interpersonal and communication skills, whilst being actively involved and enjoying all aspects of client services. You are to provide effective and professional administrative and reception services to the office and to the clients.
- Meeting and greeting all incoming visitors and clients
- Maintaining calendars and diaries
- Carrying out all switchboard duties and answering all incoming calls
- Booking conference and meeting rooms
- Carrying out office and facilities requests
- Setting up and organising meeting rooms
- Setting up allocated space for Design reviews, seminars and other functions
- Liaise with the facilities manager on any matters related to day to day activities
- Fully support the implementation and ongoing requirements of the company
- Undertaking extra ad-hoc projects
- Circulate all communication on email and hard copy
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team with effective communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in reception within a corporate, hospitality or administrative experience
- A hands on mentality
- Interest in the design and architecture industry
This is a permanent, full time role with a salary of up to £25,000. Please note this role will be an immediate start in June.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.