An amiable, positive and experienced Sales Ledger Assistant is required to join an exciting training business. The role based in Letchworth is a great opportunity...
An amiable, positive and experienced Sales Ledger Assistant is required to join an exciting training business. The role based in Letchworth is a great opportunity to join a growing business. This role is an ideal role for somebody who likes to working in a busy, fast paced environment.
As Sales Ledger Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Collating and raising sales invoices
- Allocating receipts and taking card payments
- Credit control
- Creations of new client records
- Production of customer statements
- Reconciliation of the sales ledger and control accounts
- Supporting the production of the weekly and monthly cash receipt forecasts
- Working with the sales team to ensure invoices are issued correctly
The ideal Sales Ledger Assistant candidate will need:
- Experience of working with the sales ledger
- To have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To be able to work independently
- A strong knowledge of Excel
- To show initiative and have a positive approach to work
- Willingness to learn new thing and support other member of the team
Working Monday to Friday, you can expect to receive a salary between £21,000 and £24,000 plus benefits including 22 day holiday plus bank holidays.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.