Role: Receptionist/AdministratorSalary: Circa 25KLocation CityMy client a City based organisation with interests in commercial dispute resolution are seeking a Receptionist to work on a permanent...
** Receptionist / Administrator **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£20K - £24K - Guildford based
Our professional services client based in Guildford is looking for an exception Receptionist/Administrator for their Guildford office.
The position will be based in the Guildford branch in a very busy and bustling environment of people.
You will provide high quality service in an environment that is professional but also friendly and accessible.
Duties will include:
Supporting the Office manager in all day to administrative support duties:
- Sorting files
- Matching emails
- Taking messages and providing support when she is out of the office at meetings
- Client care letters
- Answering the telephone
- Taking in-depth messages
- Organizing boardrooms
- Ordering and general assistance to the running of the Guildford branch
- You must demonstrate good organisational skills and have great attention to detail
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office would be useful but full training will be provided on all systems needed for the position
- The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach and have self-motivation
- The candidate must first and foremost be friendly and enthusiastic, and able to troubleshoot in a fast-paced front of house
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.