** Sales Support & Customer Service Administrator **
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS...
Free onsite parking
Our client is based in Guildford, Surrey is seeking a Customer Services/Sales Support Administrator to join a busy Customer Services/Sales Support team.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will provide essential support to a busy Customer Services team.
- Preparing accurate sales quotations after establishing requirements and budget with customers and account managers
- Familiarisation with products available through extensive suppliers
- Answering incoming calls
- Creating Excel spreadsheets for price comparison purposes
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Creating timelines and liaising with customers and suppliers about delivery dates
- Solving delivery related problems as they occur
- Occasional accompanied visits to customers and suppliers
- Fully supporting the team with a hands-on attitude for day to day activities
- Experience/Skills required:
- Experience of working in an administration support role within a customer services/sales support environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good team player
- Work under pressure with the ability to manage a challenging workload
For further details please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted