Customer Service Administrator X 2
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Salary upto £23k
Based in Cranleigh Surrey
This is an office-based role: Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Our client is an expanding business based in Cranleigh, they 2 new great roles for experienced Customer Support Administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the daily contact with customers
- You will be dealing with and actioning incoming queries through to effective resolution
- Generate and communicate email confirmations at different stages of the order process
- Input and update data into the company internal systems
- Manage customer satisfaction by making post installation calls
- At times you will be required to manage complaints from customers and raise tickets via our support team
- You will be required to make outbound calls to leads; as taken by our Sales Team, to discuss orders
- Process and monitor orders
- Complete daily/ weekly reporting; training will be provided
- Administration experience preferred with strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes including outlook, word and excel
- Some experience of CRM systems preferred, however training will be given
- Good Telephone and written communication required
- To be able to work as part of a growing team where no 2 days are the same
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted