***Legal Admin Assistant***£18K-£20KGuildford Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis to support one of their legal...
** Bilingual / Trilingual Admin Assistant - PR / Events Team **
IMMEDIATE START - Guildford based
£22k - 25k
Our client based in Guildford is looking for a reliable and hardworking candidate with a high level of written and spoken French and/or Spanish and/or Italian, as well as fluency in English, to join a busy PR and Events department.
- Communication with wine suppliers, growers and makers in various countries, by phone, email, fax regarding a variety of matters.
- Coordination and booking of transport and accommodation for overseas trips for both clients and colleagues.
- Organisation of trade events.
- Production and distribution of publicity material to clients and press.
- Communication with the press regarding sample requests and provision of associated information.
- Maintenance of our contact database.
- Maintenance of our company website and social media activity.
Required skills and attributes:
- A high level (degree standard or equivalent, although qualification not required) of both written and oral skill in at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian (as well as a good level of English).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. A working knowledge of WordPress or equivalent web design software would also be beneficial.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure tasks are seen through to conclusion.
- Good telephone manner.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.