Are you a Talented Digital Marketer looking for a new challenge? Tate Digital is a leading talent agency that works with the best employers to...
An ambitious, meticulous and creative Digital Content Assistant is required to join a market leading business. Your job here will be to re-purpose, publish and manage digital content on the company's websites and e-commerce platform, and become an integral part of the company's marketing and events team. This could be an ideal role for a Graduate Website Designer or a Marketing Graduate.
As a Digital Content Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Day-to-day digital content publishing across the companies websites
- Assisting the Digital Content Manager in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and projects
- Re-purposing, creating, editing and optimising digital and website content
- Managing, updating and publishing products and resources on the company e-commerce platform
- Supporting and advising colleagues on the best way to structure and layout content and blogs
- Proof reading all content before publishing
- Creating, effective and impactful user experience within all online channels
- Supporting and analysing google analytics data in order to measure the impact of all marketing content and activities
The ideal Digital Content Assistant candidate will need:
- Experience of publishing content on online platforms and websites (using content management systems)
- A proven ability in re-purposing, editing, proof reading and writing online content
- Knowledge and experience of basic editing in HTML
- Experience of using image editing software such as Photoshop
- Some experience of working with a range of digital content including news, events, blogs and videos
- A basic understanding of Google Analytics and SEO techniques
- Excellent written communication and proof reading skills with great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and pro-active, can-do attitude to work
Working Monday to Friday, the offices are within walking distance of Stevenage train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of £20,555 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.