Purchase Ledger Assistant Materbity Leave cover 12 month ContractAre you looking for your next move in finance? Love a fast paced and challenging environment? Experience...
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase and Expenses Ledger Assistant to join one of the world's largest financial professional services in Northampton. This is opportunity is initially a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view of being made permanent. The salary for this position is £19,500 - £20,500 with additional benefits, such as; Salary Protection Insurance, Dental Healthcare and a fantastic Private Healthcare Program.
Your role will include:
- Managing internal and external invoice queries
- Investigate unauthorised invoices and liaising with appropriate members of staff
- Authorise employee expenses
- General ad-hoc financial projects
- Distributing the purchase ledger post
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Sales/Purchase Ledger role
- The ability to complete work to a high standard whilst under pressure
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive organisational skills with high attention to detail
- The desire to progress in your personal development
- Working knowledge of VAT regulations
There is opportunity for exceptional career development for the right candidate, so if this sounds like the ideal role for you; apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.