A Customer Liaison position within one of the leading new homes developers based in the heart of East London. This role offers a salary of...
We have an opportunity within our European Purchasing Centre for a full time Buyer for electrical and electronic parts & equipment.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in international purchasing and supply.
The role involves responsibility for the complete purchasing functions for the assigned Customers and Suppliers, including, but not limited to:
- Raising Enquiries, Purchase Orders, sales invoices, Supplier payments.
- Arranging freight with approved Forwarders.
- Clear, precise, effective communication with Customers & Suppliers.
- Delivery control
- Price & Contract negotiation
- Developing strategies for cost reduction & business expansion.
- Value added activities eg. Value engineering involvement.
- Supplier visits for audit purposes / negotiations.
We are looking for a candidate preferably educated to degree level with CIPS membership, working knowledge of Inco terms, proficiency with MS Office tools and the ability to adapt quickly to the Company's purchasing procedures & philosophy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.