Cash Management Team Member£19 000 £19,600 + AAT Study SupportBedfordAccounts AssistantAn exciting opportunity to join a business going through positive changeThe Accounts Assistant is responsible...
We have an incredibly dynamic client looking for a great Bookkeeping/Accounts Assistant person to support their Finance Manager on a full time basis.
The successful candidate would organise and prepare accurate accounting records, produce timely financial information, generate customer invoices and credit notes and reconcile all bank accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software (or equivalent) would be beneficial
- AAT Qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage different priorities
- Experience in dealing with people where service excellence is paramount
- An open-minded approach, with enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- A full, clean driving license
This Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant would also enjoy;
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Continuing Professional Development and investment in your progression
- Health Cover for you and your family via our Private Health Care Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Vehicle Protection scheme including roadside assistance and home start
- Discounted car maintenance, service, parts and MOT for you and family members
- Regular work outings including team building and fun days/nights out such as charity challenges/bowling
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.