Job Title: Secretary Location: Winchester Salary: £20,000A superb opportunity to work for a successful and progressive business in Central Winchester as right hand support person...
Team Secretary, Manchester City Centre, 12 Month Contract
Are you interested in joining a leading and nationwide planning and design consultancy? If it is, Tate are looking for a Full Time Team Secretary to work for them in Manchester city centre. If you are a well experienced Secretary from the Property/Design sector we want to hear from you!
Typical duties include:
- PA duties to the Partner and general administrative support to the wider team
- Typing and formatting letters, reports and all other correspondence
- Being pro-active and working on initiative to organise appointments, workloads and meetings
- Diary management
- Coordinating submission of team timesheets
- Credit card statements and expenses claims for Partner/Director/team members as required
- Fee spreadsheets if required
- Maintaining Sugar CRM database for all members of team including Partners/Directors
- Searching for, downloading and printing research and reports from internet
- Collating other documents, submissions and appendices, binding where appropriate
- Booking travel/accommodation for Partners/Directors
- Team filing/making up new files and archiving
- Booking meeting rooms and preparing refreshments including lunches if required
- General office duties including photocopying, scanning, binding, printing
- Responding to emails directed to the team leaders if appropriate, ensuring an accurate response is given if required.
To be considered for this role you must have at least two years secretarial experience and a background within the Property sector is advantageous. To apply for the role call Amy Mottershead on 0161 828 5404 or apply directly now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.