Tate Exeter are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team in a highly prestigious legal firm in Newton Abbot for an...
Tate Exeter are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team in a highly prestigious legal firm in Newton Abbot for an immediate start.
This role is suitable for a legal professional looking for a new challenge in their career.
The main duties include:
- Supporting the Conveyancers in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- Assisting the Conveyancers with case-load management.
- Supporting the Conveyancers with effective file maintenance and management.
- General office administration and enquiry handling.
- Secretarial support to the Head of Department, ensuring priorities and deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous legal experience within Conveyancing.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritise and manage work-load promptly and efficiently.
- Practical experience of Audio Typing.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
There is potential for a permanent contract for the ideal candidate. Full-time, Monday-Friday. £9.00 per hour, Newton Abbot Location.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.