Are you fluent in French and English? Do you have the confidence to approach customers? Would you love the opportunity to travel to France for...
Graduate Opportunity, Rating Researcher, Manchester City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join a highly successful and established organization who specialise in business rates auditing. No previous experience is required.
Are you a highly driven graduate looking for their foot in the door with a highly established and growing business offering both flexibility and career development? If so that we want to hear from you!
Your role will involve researching and analysing a variety of external and internal source data in order to be able to identify and evaluate. You will be reporting to the Research Team Leader.
Duties include the following:
- Carry out research using external and internal sources to identify potential cases that meet specified criteria
- To compare and evaluate of these cases against existing data held on internal computer systems
- The manipulation of data and accurate and clear recording of information using internal computer systems and Microsoft Office software
- Where required, to ensure the timely and accurate loading of data into internal computer systems using strict processes and procedures
- Regular telephone or email communication with clients, partner companies and other external agencies as part of the analysis process
- To contribute to the development of the internal systems and processes to ensure they meet requirements and are fully utilised.
- To contribute to the negotiation and review of personal and team targets and priorities that shall be based on outputs and performance success as required.
No experience is required to be considered for this role. The ideal candidate will be a University graduate showing huge ambition, drive and above all a willingness to learn.
Company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Automatic inclusion into the team bonus scheme after 6 months.
- Full and bespoke 6 month training period
- A friendly and nurturing team with regular events and nights out
To apply for this role contact Amy Mottershead on 0161 828 5404. Or alternatively you can apply directly now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.