Immediate opportunity for proven CRM Database Analyst with a high profile organisation based in a rural location, east of Exeter. This a full time position...
Immediate opportunity for proven CRM Database Analyst with a high profile organisation based in a rural location, east of Exeter. This a full time position for approximately 8 months. This role would be suitable for a highly efficient individual with an I.T qualification looking to gain some experience within their chosen profession.Key responsibilities:· Basic data cleansing
· Downloading data files and importing data onto CRM systems
· Update the import log
· Identify missing files and liaise with external contacts as necessary
· Manage/update standard letters within the CRM system
· Provide basic CRM support as required
To be considered for this vacancy you must have:
· Extensive experience of working with MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and MS Dynamics
· A high level of accuracy
· Excellent I.T skills
· Proven ability to communicate complex data issues efficiently
· Calm, effective and works well to deadlines and under pressure
· Fluent in English
· A friendly personality who works well in a busy team
Own driving licence and vehicle is essential due to the rural location of company.Free on-site car parking is available.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.