** Service Desk Consultant / Junior Manager**
IMMEDIATE START - FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
£35K - £40k plus bonus scheme
Fully remote/home based with occasional Site Visits
This is primarily a Service Desk Consultant role within our clients Service Management team.
The role will be home-based with occasional office and client site visits.
You will work as part of the Service Desk team providing first-line support to customers. Additionally, you will have direct service management responsibility for a number of smaller customers and assist other service managers, for example in the production of their monthly reports.
A key part of this role will involve helping shape the new processes in conjunction with the rest of the Service Management team.
Your Experience and Skills
- Experience of working on a Service Desk overseeing the efficient and timely administration and progression of incidents, problems, and changes
- Experience using an ITSM tool, such as ServiceNow
- Previous experience of working within a support environment, ideally underpinned by ITIL based working practices
- Ability to operate as a client-facing Service Manager and a support resource for other Service Managers and delivery consultants
- Ability to run and support service review meetings, including producing reports, capturing minutes, and action management
- The ability to multitask, coordinate activities, and be the first point of escalation for customers
- Oracle experience is not essential but any experience with Oracle Managed Services will be beneficial
- General computer systems competence and specific Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, to provide management support e.g. producing service reports, aggregating service performance statistics, and updating internal systems
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic, and results-focused
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to obtain information and updates from clients and colleagues
- Can operate effectively both individually and within a team
- Exceptional communication skills, helping to maintain excellent relationships with our customers and ensure issues can be resolved effectively
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple on-going activities.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted