*** SALES EXECUTIVE ***
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£40k-£45k + Bonus
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey is seeking an experienced Sales/Lead Generation Specialist.
You will serve as a collaborative partner with sales and be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead generation. Leveraging technology and a systematic process, you will work collaboratively with marketing and sales, researching targeted organizations, identifying decision-makers/influencers and engaging prospects in conversations designed to uncover sales opportunities. This role initiates contact with targeted new clients and facilitates the process from lead generation to discovery and then passes sales qualified leads to a field-based sales associate.
- Target and develop new large company accounts that align with growth strategies and partner with the sales organization to expand opportunities
- Conduct prospecting efforts to new and existing accounts through telephone, email and social media to generate client interest, develop sales opportunities, qualify prospects, and develop new business
- Conduct research and formulate strategies to initiate and nurture leads
- Identify a client's process for making leadership development buying decisions
- Conduct telephone conversations with prospects to qualify interest and schedule follow up meetings with sales partner(s) to ensure a smooth handoff of client relationships
- Utilize various platforms, to identify, manage, track and report all lead development activities and performance metrics
- Conduct web research and utilize various tools to determine the appropriate contacts within targeted client organization(s)
- Build a quality sales funnel by partnering with sales to identify key targeted prospects and formulating a plan to pursue them
- Provide Marketing with insights that inform messaging and the creation of content marketing assets that accelerate lead generation
- Understand target market and target buyers and effectively communicate the value propositions for products and services
- Verify, update and enrich contact information and perform ongoing data hygiene functions (update lead dispositions, remove unqualified contacts and populate contact records with useful data and insights)
- Meet or exceed performance targets for introductory calls, sales accepted leads, and sales qualified leads.
- Serve as an effective brand ambassador for all inbound and outbound communications with new prospects and existing clients
- Performs other related duties as assignment by management
- Strong attention to detail
- Results driven
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Build effective relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Meet or exceed SQL's goals
- Comfortable with technology and knowledge of digital marketing technology
- Strong writing, organizational and research skills
- Demonstrated success identifying and nurturing new business opportunities
- University degree and/or equivalent experience in sales support or customer service
- Previous prospecting, telephone based selling and/or Inside Sales experience is desired
- Previous client/marketing research experience is a plus
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter, have positive phone presence and solid written communication skills
For further details please email your CV
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted