** B2B Sales Account Executive - IT Software **
Performance-related bonus scheme with opportunities to earn significantly above base salary for successfully arranging qualified sales meetings
FULLY REMOTE BASED
Whilst you will be based from home, you will part of a team that was based from our clients Guildford office pre-pandemic. It is likely that they will move back to a hybrid home/office working model when it is safe to do so, and therefore Guildford should be commutable for the successful candidate.
Our client is looking for a hard-working and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join a busy Sales and Marketing team. While sales experience is required, ideally within a business-to-business services environment, we are particularly looking for someone who will bring ambition and a strong work ethic and will respond to the opportunities and freedom our client offers.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of selling our client's professional services, but with a particular focus on lead generation.
The Sales Account Executive will work closely with the Account Development Manager, Head of Marketing and Service Line Owners to identify potential new prospects and generate sales leads both in existing and new markets. This will include building and maintaining data on Salesforce, telesales and building relationships with prospects and identifying and logging leads.
- Building out new prospects in the CRM system, by combining company and contact data from multiple sources
- Identify the relevant people to speak to in target organisations and securing conversations with those individuals
- Social prospecting, using social channels to target and approach prospects with a view to identifying sales opportunities and securing meetings
- Telesales, including building relationships by phone with a view to identifying sales opportunities and securing meetings
- Delivering relevant (i.e. targeted) and effective messages in sales conversations with prospects
- Securing and arranging meetings with potential customers
- Networking at events, whether organised by our client or third parties
Experience and Skills required:
- Experience and proven sales success working in sales roles, preferably business-to-business
- Experience of selling I.T. professional services and/or knowledge of software solutions would be an advantage but is not essential
- An ability to maintain data on the CRM database (Salesforce)
- An aptitude and/or experience in data analysis is also highly desirable
- An ability to multitask, co-ordinate activities and meet deadlines
- Excellent all-round computer systems competence, and especially for Microsoft Office, to support your day-to-day activities
For full details on this great opportunity, please contact the Guildford, Tate office
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.