Job: Marketing Executive Salary: 28-38k DOE Location: Theale Benefits: Free parking, Bonus scheme, perkbox, healthy pension, quarterly gatherings. We are Tate are delighted to be...
** Digital Marketing Executive **
Immediate start and Interviews
Great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing Marketing and Sales team based Guildford, Surrey.
You will be responsible for our client's digital presence through creating on-line content and social media activity. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Account Development Manager to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies (organic & paid) and online content through their website, such as the creation of blogs and case studies. You should also be willing to expand your overall marketing knowledge to include events and CRM management on an ad hoc basis.
Duties will include:
- To own and be responsible for the successful delivery of digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies.
- Use Google Analytics to evaluate web traffic data.
- Create PPC campaigns through Google Adwords.
- Manage and develop on-line content - e.g. blogs, case studies and data sheets.
- Create and manage online digital campaigns using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Assist in the planning and execution of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns across email, social media, events and PR.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital marketing trends.
- To support the overall sales and marketing team objectives.
- Attend events organised by the client or third parties.
- Assist in the organisation and promotion of events, e.g. seminars and customer hospitality.
- Manage and develop data on CRM database (Salesforce). Ensure data relating to opportunities, customers and contacts remains up-to-date and supports sales and marketing delivery and reporting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Digital marketing, including content creation and social media execution.
- Experience delivering social media paid campaigns.
- All-round computer systems competence, particularly with MS Office.
For further details, please email -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.