Have you ever fancied moving from an internal HR role to become a HR Consultant, looking after multiple businesses across an array of sectors? If...
Have you ever fancied moving from an internal HR role to become a HR Consultant, looking after multiple businesses across an array of sectors? If your answer is yes, I am looking for a meticulous, experienced and commercially minded HR professional to join a highly respected business based in Stevenage. As a HR Consultant you will be required to deliver hands-on, commercial HR solutions that will make a positive impact on a businesses bottom line. As well as whilst maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients in order to help grows business.
As a HR Consultant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The provision of HR services to your client base, including advice, guidance and the delivery of projects relating to:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relationships (grievance, capability, disciplinary)
- Performance management
- Engagement and retention
- L & D
- Re-organisation, TUPE and redundancy
- Board level HR Strategy
- Employee documentation
- Delivering HR future needs analysis, HR planning, HR auditing, budgeting and making key recommendations for your clients
- Client site visits where you will be meeting senior managers and presenting recommendations and quotes in line with client needs
- Delivery excellent client service, in order to deliver client development, resulting in high levels of retention, achieving chargeable hours targets and gaining client referrals
- Contributing to the growth of the business through preparing and attending formal pitches and proposals for new business
- Owning your own professional development to ensure your knowledge and experience is continually growing
The ideal HR Consultant candidate will need:
- To have a high level of Generalist HR experience within both the commercial and Not-for-profit sectors where you will have reached HR Manager / Business Partner level
- A strong understanding of how a variety of businesses work and how these can be impacted by commercial HRCIPD Qualified
- Up to date knowledge of most areas of employment law, and experience across some of the following areas:
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- To be numerical and a logical thinker, who is able to interact confidently with business owners and senior management and has an ability to identify return on investment related to HR activity
- Is self-motivated and can work independently as well as collaboratively
- Great time management skill and an ability to prioritise
- Flexible with innovative in their approach to meeting the needs of the business
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 5:30 you will also need a full driving licence and your own car. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £52,000 plus a discretionary bonus, contributory pension and life cover.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.