Working for a fast paced and energetic Franchise Development Office in Central London you will play an integral role within the company helping to develop...
My client a Business Centre based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a Centre Assistant to help support the Centre Manager to ensure the best customer service is given to clients and the successful running of the business centre. The role is situated FOH and will cover reception during holiday and lunchtimes. Paying up to £20,000 the role is for a person thrives on ensuring excellent customer service is given at all times.
As Centre Assistant you will:
- Provide Administrative support including accurate data entry, reporting, post, purchase orders and secretarial support as required
- Ensuring that all IT/Telephone systems are working effectively and safely, including the installations of new lines, Internet programming, troubleshooting and fault finding etc
- Ensure that the building and facilities are maintained to enable centre staff, visitors and users to work safely and effectively
- Ensure that the reception area is managed effectively at all times including dealing with all calls efficiently and welcoming all visitors to the centre in a polite and friendly manner
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that all show offices are available and prepped and in the absence of the Centre Manager you will lead tours with prospective clients
Skills & Experience required:
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation and with supporters
- Well organised and efficient with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong, professional team player able to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to prioritise and adapt
- Must know how to handle client's complaints and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Knowledge of basic IT packages including Office 365
- Experience within customer service
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.