A global Media organisation based in the heart of the West End are seeking a capable and organised Personal Assistant, who can demonstrate excellent administrative...
My client a very well-known and highly successful media agency based in the West End are looking for an enthusiastic, bright and experience PA to join their team of existing 4 PAs to help support multiple project team leaders. The role is paying up to £27,000 and is an excellent opportunity for a reliable person to take the initiative and ownership of the role.
Day to day tasks to include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Diary Management - organise client & internal meetings. Juggle a busy diary and prioritise meetings as required
- Accurately record messages, together with relevant contact detail.
- Complete expenses for the Team leader
- Extensive travel management- researching/booking international flights; arranging hotel accommodation; organising visas where needed; collating travel packs, itineraries and documents for the Global Business Lead and ad hoc senior directors
- Book meeting rooms with relevant refreshments/breakfast/lunch. Book through reception or when needed (for certain meeting rooms) set-up personally or organise externally
- Produce and format Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
- Book, brief and manage any external design needs for presentation decks or collateral for meetings
- Keep a log of all travel and office invoices & costs
- Book taxis and couriers
- Arranging conference calls and distributing dial-in information to countries
- Setting-up web-ex sessions and providing information to the attendees
- Manage and download timesheet data into pivot table for analysis
- Printing & binding meeting documents, either in-house or via printer
- Keeping the office tidy and smart at all times and ensure team have everything they require
- Ordering stationary and Kitchen supplies for the office
- Liaising with IT and facilities on printer / computer / office issues
- Entering new roles on our HR system
- Setting up new starters in timely manner to ensure all equipment is ready and working for them when they arrive (including HR liaison)
- Holiday cover for the rest of the PA team as required
- Event organisation including conferences and entertaining- research venues and oversee the event to ensure smooth running
- Set up and ensure smooth running of office moves/new desk configurations when required
- Keep a close working relationship with client exec team
- Ad Hoc personal duties when required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.