Sales Executive £20k £25k plus CommissionSales Support Executive £20k -£24k IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS Uncapped Commission StructurePension schemeExternal training & developmentFun, close knit sociable officeIndividual...
Sales Executive - £20k - £25k plus Commission
Sales Support Executive - £20k -£24k
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Pension scheme
- External training & development
- Fun, close knit sociable office
- Individual staff awards
- various social events paid for by the Company
Our client, based Guildford, who are one of the Sunday Times Top 10 Companies to work for in the UK, is currently recruiting for TWO exciting positions to join our fast paced, energetic team based in Guildford.
Sales Executive duties:
- Engaging with the full sales cycle to action incoming enquiries, follow up on warm leads & convert to bookings
- Work as part of the team to achieve monthly goals and objectives set for the department.
- Account management & development
- Cross selling additional services to existing customers
- Actively participate in frequent and ongoing training.
- Research and engage with relevant literature, videos and other web material on sales & the industry
- Undertake & achieve personal development commitments
- Attend and engage in weekly sales meetings
- Prospecting new business
- Proactively self generating sales opportunities
- Provide customers with exceptional experience at all points of contact
Sales Support Executive duties:
- Generating and processing new sales leads as necessary
- Answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise
- Arranging appointments with clients and the sales team
- Updating contact information for clients
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolve the issue as necessary
- Managing the sales inbox
- Scheduling diaries
- Event support
- Processing customer bookings
- Assisting customers on the shop floor
- Proactively generating new leads
- Assisting drivers and warehouse staff with queries
- Upselling and cross selling
(Experience isn't necessary but someone who would fit in well with the team with a great attitude and willing to learn).
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.