Business Development ManagerOur client is a cloud-based software company that helps organisations to optimise and automate their work systems, making life at work easier and...
Business Development Executive
IMMEDIATE START - Based in Guildford, Surrey
Upto £25 + excellent Benefits:
- Uncapped commission structure
- Pension scheme
- External training & development
- Fun, close knit sociable office
- Individual staff awards
- Various social events paid for by the Company
Our client, based Guildford, who are one of the Sunday Times Top 10 Companies to work for in the UK, is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our fast paced, energetic team based in Guildford.
You will be working with corporate clients in various professional industries.
Your main duties will include:
- Engaging with the full sales cycle to action incoming enquiries, follow up on warm leads & convert to bookings
- Work as part of the team to achieve monthly goals and objectives set for the department.
- Account management & development
- Cross selling additional services to existing customers
- Actively participate in frequent and ongoing training.
- Research and engage with relevant literature, videos and other web material on sales & the industry
- Undertake & achieve personal development commitments
- Attend and engage in weekly sales meetings
- Prospecting new business
- Proactively self generating sales opportunities
- Provide customers with exceptional experience at all points of contact
(Sales experience isn't necessary but someone who would fit in well with the team with a great attitude and willing to learn).
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.