Head of Finance Shared Services Reports To :Director of Finance This is new role within a growing business based in Luton which fundamentally supports the...
FP&A Business Partner
Fintech sector- £50-60k plus bonus
A new and exciting role has been created in a growing fintech business in central London. Reporting to the FP&A Manager in The U.S, this is an opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant to join a growing business with clear direction.
Typical duties will include;
- Develop and analyse business unit economics and forecasted performance modeling through collaboration with key stakeholders
- File VAT returns, lead FCA reporting, and oversee annual audits and filing.
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, Technology and Business Development teams to provide analytical and financial support
- Facilitate strategic and tactical decision making through developing, preparing, analysing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting
- Seek to improve analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater understanding of business economics
- Develop and share deep market insights and high-impact analyses about relevant industry trends, new product opportunities, and potential market expansions to provide strategic and analytical support to prioritise key investments and opportunities.
You will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant who will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, as you will be expected to partner across the organisation at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. The role will be based in Shoreditch, central London and dedicated to the responsibilities of a regulated Financial Services institution.
In addition, you must be highly proficient with Excel (advanced level) and it would be a distinct advantage to have worked in the financial services sector.
This is a leading business with real growth plans. You can expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package (to include an annual bonus) along with a bright central London office and great career progression for the right person.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.