Customer Service Advisor Newbury, Berkshire We are looking for multiple Customer Service Executives to join a busy, fast paced, fun and open team in Newbury....
Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Contact Advisor to work with one of our clients who are well-regarded by others in their industry.
The successful candidate will be joining the Customer Contact Team for an ongoing, full-time, temporary position.
Our successful client is based a short distance from central Reading, Berkshire and is accessible by both public transport and car, with parking on-site.
As a Customer Contact Advisor, your role will be to contact customers using the appropriate communication channel to continue engagement/re-engage the customer with the centre.
- Professional telephone manner
- Good level of communication
- Experience making outbound calls
- IT literate - The ability to work across different CRM systems/databases.
- Pro-active and 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Naturally keen to provide good customer service
- Ability to adapt to multiple tasks
The working hours for this Customer Contact Advisor position are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm. There is free parking on site or a 2 minute walk from the nearest bus stop.
In return the client only asks that you are able to confidently commit for at least 3 months.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible for an initial call with a consultant. Thank you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.