An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Vetting Administrator to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Northampton. This is opportunity is initially a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view of being made permanent. The salary for this position is £21,500 with additional benefits, such as; Salary Protection Insurance, Dental Care and a fantastic Private Healthcare Program.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for all future employees.
Your role will include:
- Processing background checks on all future employees
- Liaising with the third party referencing company regarding the outcome of the background checks, such as; criminal record checks and reference checks
- Liaising with candidates to ensure all information is obtained from them
- General HR functions
- Completing security checks for existing employees
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in coordinating relevant background checks
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive organisational skills with high attention to detail
There is opportunity for exceptional career development for the right candidate, so if this sounds like the ideal role for you; apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.