To apply ideally you will have:· 3 years experience working as a Credit Controller· Sales Ledger experience· Desirably ICM accredited · Excellent Negotiation and communication...
Management Accountant position, Salford.
£40,000 Per Annum.
Excellent opportunity to join an incredibly established non-profit organization close to Manchester city centre.
Are you a well experienced/qualified Management Accountant who is looking for their next career opportunity? Do you have experience of preparing management accounts and month end within the charity/non-profit sector? If you do, we want to hear from you!
Your role will consist of the following:
- Preparation of quarterly accounts, attendance at, and presentation to meetings of, the Distributors and Housing Trustees
- The Distributors and Housing Charity Trustees each meet on a minimum three occasions per annum - ordinarily, on the second Friday of the month.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Maintenance of accurate Accounting Records across the Charities.
- To oversee and ensure that financial information produced by other employees.
- To monitor rent arrears and practice effective credit control.
- To prepare budgets/ long term forecasts and other Key Performance Indicators
- Working with Investment Managers and Investment Performance Review Consultants in the measurement and monitoring of investments and agreeing the annual target yield.
- Review Policy documents and update as appropriate working in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer; and ensuring implementation.
- To produce financial data
- To support the Charities' Strategic Review processes
- Weekly Maintenance Contribution Accounting procedures - including Housing Benefit
- Payroll Services procedures - including year-end tasks and the administration of Employee Benefit and Pension Schemes
- Reporting on the financial sustainability and governance of Grant Applicant organizations.
To be considered for the role you must have CIMA/ACCA or Finalist with relevant experience. Ideally you should have 3-5 years Management Accountant experience within a non-profit organization. To apply for the role or if you have any queries you can contact Amy Mottershead on 0161 828 5404 or email on . Alternatively you can apply directly now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.