Ecommerce Administrator Salary £18,000 + up to 12% performance related bonus, + Salary increases after probation!
This role is 34.5 hrs per week and would require you to work 4 hours on a Saturday (4 Saturday's out of 5) and you would have a day off during the week.
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Leatherhead and play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their ecommerce team. Maybe you have been wondering how best to put to use your literacy, numeracy, and attention to detail skill sets? If you have solid I.T skills especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and eBay... This could be the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are thriving in this relatively new area for them, and therefore the ecommerce team needs your help!
- Data Processing of content
- Uploading details onto the website and eBay
- Quality checks on digital content
- First line customer contact through telephone and web chat portal
- Assist the digital team in creation of content
- Ad hoc duties as required to include some basic warehouse duties / manual handling
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy skills with high levels of attention to detail
- Very confident user of I.T and have experience using eBay
- Used to working to deadlines and contributing within a team environment
- Have a genuine interest in technology
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a team player
- 34.5hrs per week.
- 28 days holiday
- Very generous staff discount scheme
- Annual 12% of salary performance related bonus (paid quarterly)
This role is a great entry into the ecommerce world and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search