An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase and Expenses Ledger Assistant to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Northampton. This is opportunity is initially a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with the view of being made permanent. The salary for this position is £19,500 - £20,500 with additional benefits, such as; Salary Protection Insurance, Dental Care and a fantastic Private Healthcare Program.
Your role will include:
- Managing internal and external invoice queries
- Investigate unauthorised invoices and liaising with appropriate members of staff
- Authorise employee expenses
- General ad-hoc financial projects
- Distributing the purchase ledger post
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a Sales/Purchase Ledger role
- The ability to complete work to a high standard whilst under pressure
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive organisational skills with high attention to detail
- The desire to progress in your personal development
- Working knowledge of VAT regulations
There is opportunity for exceptional career development for the right candidate, so if this sounds like the ideal role for you; apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.