Customer Service Advisors Immediate Start!!South NottinghamTemporary, Full Time £8.50 per hour 37.5 hours per week, shift patterns, 5 days a weekOur client, based in South...
Are you a motivated and organised Customer Service Advisor who is looking to build a career with a reputable and fast paced company working in Bournemouth? This is a permanent role offering a salary of £19,500 rising to £20,000 after probation.
This company are market leaders in their field who add value to their clients with their innovative solutions and excellent service.
The role will provide support including:
- Supporting a field based sales team
- Managing the daily order processing for internal departments, suppliers and clients
- Responding to customer product enquiries and complaints over the phone and email
- Creating support documents for sales team
- Attending an overnight sales meeting once every 8 weeks
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
The position offers free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.