Legal Secretary - Private Client
A leading law firm in the Fareham area are currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary within their Private Client department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its staff and prides itself in offering exceptional service to its clients.
Role: Legal Secretary Where: Fareham Salary: To £20,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing secretarial support to the fee earners
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence and draft documents
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with clients
- Booking of rooms
- Filing and general administrative support
You will need:
- A professional telephone manner
- To be accurate and precise
- To be organised and efficient
- The ability to work under pressure
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted