· Audio and copy typing and admin tasks · Filing, archiving, photocopying & binding · Providing full administrative support to the team · Typing correspondence...
My client is looking for an experienced Team Secretary with extensive Audio Typing experience to join the office in Exeter.
The company operates from its modern regional Head Office, on the outskirts of Exeter.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Managing the reception desk
- Dealing with all incoming calls and general emails
- Preparing bid and tender paperwork
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Undertaking lots of digital dictation
- Ordering stationary
- Post room duties
- Preparing reports for directors
The successful candidate will need to have a typing speed of approx 60WPM and demonstrate and adaptable skill set. You will be solely responsible for the reception duties for the office and also undertake a high volume of digital dictation for the office.
A competitive salary and benefits, including 25 days holiday, pension working hours of 830-5pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.