Financial Reporting Supervisor £41k £47kAccounting and Business Advisory Supervisor £41k £47k £40k £47k + Benefits Guildford, Surrey Our client, based Guildford, is currently recruiting...
** Financial Reporting Supervisor **
£41k - £47k
A leading company based in Guildford, Surrey, has an opportunity for a highly experienced Financial Reporting Supervisor.
The Financial Reporting Team are responsible for the preparation of bespoke annual financial statements (whether that be under UK GAAP or IFRS), assisting clients with GAAP impact assessments, conversions and ad hoc projects, as well as being involved in leading edge financial reporting projects and consultancy.
You will be required to service a wide portfolio of clients, working both within a team of staff and individually, to ensure the highest possible standards of client service at all times.
- To ensure that financial reporting assignments are completed to the highest standard
- To plan assignments in accordance with the firm's standard procedures
- To take a hands-on supervisory role on assignments as and when required
- Train clients on the impact of changes in accounting standards, and the implications to their accounting systems
- To deal quickly and effectively with client queries (client focus)
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil any development or training requirements
- A good understanding of UK financial reporting requirements
- Aspiration to financial reporting technical excellence
- An interest in, or knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products in the preparation of financial statements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed people skills in order to be able to relate to clients and colleagues
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong accounting skills
- ACA or ACCA qualified
For further details, please do contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.