Role: HR Manager/Business Partner Salary 40-50K with 20% performance bonusLocation London Bridge We have an opportunity to work for a small but leading and very...
NHS HR Manager/Business Partner
13 Months Fixed Term Contract
Working with the Head of HR delivering a professional and responsive HR service for the organisation. Providing advice and guidance to managers on all operational Human Resources issues.
The candidate for this role must have at least one year's experience working within the NHS.
- To provide professional advice and support to managers on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, and performance management issues. This includes attending meetings/hearings and advising on the process and outcome.
- To assist the Head of HR and the Human Resources team by undertaking proactive and reactive operational HR case work under the direction and guidance of the Head of HR.
- To coach and support Co owners and managers in all aspects of Human Resources management, including the appropriate application of the client's policies and procedures, which may include investigation and resolution of specific HR related queries.
- To provide timely, consistent, accurate and appropriate advice and support for managers during investigations and to advise at disciplinary/grievance panel hearings.
- To provide advice and interpretative guidance and support to managers and Co owners on all terms and conditions including Agenda for Change, employment law, contract queries, annual leave, flexible working etc, and the application of all HR policies in line with best practice
- Conduct exit interviews as required
- To provide professional HR support in the recruitment process
Skills and experience required:
- Develop excellent working relationships
- Minimum of one years experience working for the NHS
- HR Manager/Business Partner experience
For more information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.