Job Title: Event Planner
Long term temp position (minimum of a year)
To support the global communications efforts for events.
- Support the production of the event communication experience for global events, following timeline processes
- Create and manage a communications schedule
- Copy-edit event communications content to create compelling information for clients
- Track and manage data relating to communications, data for continuous improvement
- Work closely with program management and conference management in developing and delivering client- focused communications
- Work closely with the global teams to ensure communications plans are engaging and relevant for our attendees.
- Work with the team to determine the versions of email communications that we send to our attendees.
- Develop close working relationships with designers and external communication partners
- Supporting new technology initiatives, including the move to digital information
- Measure content results across the business to introduce enhancements based on client feedback
- Evaluate new trends and processes within the industry
- Respond to client questions and problems
- Collaborate closely with the agenda team, providing support on the online agenda tool and gaining an in-depth knowledge of its functionality, supporting with testing and providing feedback
- Responsible for communications and related design lines within the global budgets
- Learn onsite room monitor manager role, managing the room monitor team onsite at various events.
- 2-3 years communications production experience
- Bachelors degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.