You will own data quality and enrichment, and provide a high volume of quality contacts to marketing managers and the digital marketing team as they...
A well known and reputable interior design/fit out company, are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven admin skills, and competent with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to work well in teams and meet deadlines
- Some experience with the Adobe suite; InDesign and Illustrator (preferred)
- Initiative and a willingness to assist wherever possible
The daily tasks will vary, but can include:
- Using the CRM system to update contact records, manage/compose marketing lists and email sends
- Management and administration of their image library database
- Assisting with seminars and events - collecting registrations, managing responses, composing and editing creative materials and general admin tasks both pre and post event
If you're interested in this vacancy, apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.