Customer Service Team LeaderSalary: £24,000 £26,000Working Hours: Monday Friday 9am-6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-5pmLocation : Aylesbury town centre The Customer Service Team Leader...
Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-5pm
Location : Aylesbury town centre
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the customer service team ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are delivered at all times. .
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Monitor call volumes and service levels on a day to day basis for inbound and outbound campaigns
- Allocate administration work.
- Manage and monitor employee performance and productivity on a daily basis
- First line contact for customer service team members
- Identify any training needs for individuals
- Oversee and mentor the training of new starters.
- Non-reportable complaint customer call backs (based on investigation and findings)
- Log, acknowledge and escalate complaints to the Contact Centre Manager
- Authorise additional discounts
- Effective communication between team members, QA Lead, Claims Manager and Contact Centre Manager
- Work in conjunction with QA and Customer Service Team Leader to ensure compliance and coaching of team members
- Create a supportive and motivational environment
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1's, annual appraisals and handle disciplinary issues to facilitate and improve team performance
- Ensure all activity is in line with current compliance / regulatory guidelines and service levels
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop team members
- Strong customer service skills and experience essential
- Previous experience in leading a team in a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form
- The ability to prioritise workloads and use their own initiative
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Effective questioning and listening skills
- Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible with the desire to succeed
- Ability to work to agreed performance targets
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility regarding working hours in order to meet business needs
Contact Tate on 01442 345210 or apply by attaching your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.