Part time temporary Administrator : 1 3 months in central Southampton25hrs per week flexible£8.75/hr To provide administrative support to the Line ManagerSupporting the process from...
Senior Administrator - Personal Insolvency
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator with a minimum of three year's experience within recovery to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and well respected company who offers an excellent working environment, benefits and career opportunities.
Role: Senior Administrator Where: Eastleigh Salary: c£32,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, control and pro-actively maintain a portfolio of personal insolvency cases, progressing them to closure
- Have thorough knowledge of bankruptcies and VAs and have basic knowledge of all other types of insolvency cases, comprising ADMs, CVLs, CLs, MVLs, LPAs and CVAs Draft necessary reports to secured creditors/creditors' committees/creditors and the Court
- Deal with and adjudicate on claims that are secured (including retention of title), preferential and unsecured - with assistance if necessary
- Attend at former trading premises - when relevant to case and necessary
- Carry out basic investigation procedures and identify the appropriate time to seek legal advice
- Overseeing or preparing accurate books and records inventories, and taking responsibility for the safeguard, removal and storage of such from partnerships/individuals' premises
- Maximising asset realisations and ensuring recoveries are pursued in a pro-active and cost effective way
- Complete appropriate banking and cheque request forms in order to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Complete VAT returns and reclaims
- Liaise with professional agents
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
You will need:
- A minimum of three year's experience within Recovery
- To be professional in your approach
- Good time management skills
- The ability to build rapport
- The ability to anticipate and communicate problems to others in team
- Confident IT skills including: MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.