Recruitment Branch ManagerOur Brighton office is poised for growth! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team as a Recruitment Branch Manager.Recruitment Branch...
Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Division
We are a forward-thinking, award winning recruitment business based in central Brighton looking to recruit a high performing consultant. Over the last 18 months we have evolved our services to not only recruit great talent to help businesses become stronger and better, we also support new and existing staff to develop their skills ready to face the future of work, through training and Apprenticeships.
Recruitment Consultant Job Role
To provide a personalised experience to both employers and job seekers whilst meeting and exceeding key targets.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
- Proactively building long-lasting relationships with new and existing employers through various sales activities; listening to their individual requirements and pain-points, personalising a tailor-made service to suit them.
- Taking a genuine interest in job seekers needs and motivators to effectively match them to the right jobs and companies.
- Managing own workload to maximise productivity, utilising a flexible-working approach.
- Being curious around the marketplace and how it is evolving and identifying opportunities and challenges it may present to maximise performance.
- Constantly developing knowledge of Tate's products and services to educate employers, be-spoking a service that adds value to their business
- Delivering on sales and activity targets agreed.
Recruitment Consultant Essentials
- Curious to ask, willing to learn and passionate to deliver a fantastic service
- Evidence in tailoring a value-adding service to meet client's needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident negotiation and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- Collaborative and will positively contribute to a first class team
- Reliable, able to work on own initiative and will manage own workload, taking accountability for own actions
- A full UK driving Licence
Our 'promise' to you
We believe our people are our biggest asset and in 2018 we were delighted to be awarded 'Platinum' status with Investors in People (IIP).
We give our employees access to all kinds of opportunities as well as in-house training that's set against specific career goals. We have a proven track record of developing superstars. We're also part of the Impellam Group - the UK's second-biggest recruitment company and now, a training supplier, enabling us to offer our aspiring and established consultants with a Level 2 and Level 3 recognised Recruitment Apprenticeship.
We actively encourage 'flexible-working to create the right environment to deliver your best results! We supply a laptop and mobile phone.
Our benefits include a generous pension scheme and 23 day's paid holiday a year (plus bank holidays). Then there's the special extras; additional life-style benefits, your birthday off and a day off to support our charity.
And our reward and recognition scheme means that you can win prizes such as tea at the Ritz and trips away. We also hold a glamorous annual awards event where all of our top performers are recognised. We like to celebrate in style!
Interested to find out more?
Just as our obsession with sourcing exceptional talent is unwavering for our clients, we apply the same passion when we recruit. So if this opportunity sounds right for you, please send us your CV and tell us why it excites you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.