Tate Exeter are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Conveyancing team in a highly prestigious legal firm in Newton Abbot for an...
Legal Receptionist Position, Manchester City Centre, Permanent
Would you like to join a highly established national law firm who provide excellent career progression? If you are, Tate are looking for a Full Time Legal Receptionist to work for their client in the heart of Manchester City Centre. If you have a wealth of experience within the Legal Sector as Receptionist, we want to hear from you!
Typical duties include:
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and re-directing to the appropriate Partner or employee
- Taking accurate, clear telephone messages and passing on to the relevant person in a timely fashion
- Greet clients and deal with deliveries
- Ensuring that the necessary catering and presentational facilities are provided for each room booking
- Responsible for setting up telephone and video conference calls
- Maintaining the Reception area to ensure that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Manage seminars - ordering food, equipment, badges etc.
- Make travel arrangements and bookings
- Assist Post Room and/or the PAs with admin and basic typing tasks as required
- Manage staff absences (recording whereabouts)
To be considered for this role, you must have between 2-4 years Receptionist experience ideally within the Legal Sector. To apply for this role you can contact Amy Mottershead on 0161 828 5404 or alternatively directly now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.