Legal Assistant Beaconsfield £25k £27k per annum (DOE) We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to join our client, a specialist in...
A Legal Support Services Researcher role has become available for my client in the City. My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services.
The purpose of the role is to assist our Legal Support Services team. It will be very admin heavy and ideal for someone who has good administration skills, is pro-active, pleasant, eager to learn and able to deal with clients in a polite manner.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing general administrative support to the Missing Assets and Wills department including scanning, photocopying and filing
- Track down and uncover lost documents
- Dealing with client enquiries over the phone and in writing
- Providing services for solicitors in relation to current work projects
- Handling large quantities of incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with invoicing
- Manage the departmental inbox
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical approach
- Problem solving skills and the ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Good administration skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
- Ability to deal with clients in a courteous manner
- Autonomous working
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.