Our award winning client are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to be a part of the team responsible for maintaining and efficient...
Our award winning client are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to be a part of the team responsible for maintaining and efficient and accurate accounting payable function.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain all documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are correctly coded both nominal and VAT, authorised and paid within creditors time restrictions
- Resolve AP transactions in SAP cockpit
- Reconcile and update supplier statements, liaise, negotiate, retain copy invoices when necessary and ensure information is maintained
- Prepare Payment reconciliations
- Preparation of mid-month and month end BACS payment run
- Dealing with queries and resolving
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts position
- Experience of SAP and Epicor is an advantage, not essential
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and vlookups
- Self motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Able to work under pressure
This is a full time permanent role with a salary between £16,000 and £18,000.
If you have the experience to be successful in this role please apply via the link or contact Tate Nottingham on 0115 8990303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.