A fantastic opportunity has become available for our expanding client in Exeter. They are seeking an Account Manager to join their team. The main duties...
Senior Account Manager - Hitchin. Salary from £32,000 to £38,000 + benefits
An experienced, talented and ambitious Senior Account Manager is required to join a market leading agency. The role based in a friendly, contemporary office in Hitchin will be a pivotal role within this organisation.
It will involve understanding the clients needs and wants and leading the way in achieving solid, long term client relationships. This role would ideally suit an established senior account manager, an ambitious and credible account manager or a junior account director (with agency experience). My client would also consider freelance or contracted candidates.
As Senior Account Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Managing key accounts, offering both great account management, insightful feedback and ideas, forward-thinking solutions and world class communication
- The coordination of internal and external resources throughout the project life-cycle
- Conceptualising, implementing and executing tailored strategies to meet the client needs
- Owning the client briefing and ignition meetings
- Suggesting new ways of working to improve client relationships and drive efficiencies
- Overseeing all different service offerings
The ideal Senior Account Manager candidate will need:
- Experience within a similar role within an agency environment, with a proven track record in building strong client relationships and growing key account revenue
- A solid background in advertising, design and/or marketing (preferably with DRVT experience)
- Excellent verbal/written communication, leadership, presentation and client management skills
- An ability to work effectively with 3rd party agencies
- Confident, ambitious and fun with a zest for life
- In depth technical knowledge of either TV, online or print marketing
- Ability to manage both a team and clients
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm, you will be based in Hitchin, within walking distance of Hitchin train station, you can expect to receive a salary up to £38,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.