Permanent and Temporary Consultants Office Support Accountancy HRPart time or full time hours consideredAre you looking for a new way of working?Tired of the 8...
Tate (Exeter) is expanding and are now looking to hire again! Do you have a passion for sales and want to develop relationships with new and existing clients? If this is the case, then please do get in touch.
- Building a solid sales pipeline through sales activity
- Attract and engage with the best candidates in the market within our sector
- Generate new sales opportunities through networking
- Take detailed job briefs from clients
- Provide a quality service to both candidates and clients at all times
You will ideally have previous sales experience and be comfortable working towards clear KPI's. You will work with stakeholders at all levels, so a level of confidence and enthusiasm to build relationships through multiple networks is key.
What's on offer?
- Comprehensive on the job training
- An excellent commission scheme
- Working in a central location in the vibrant city of Exeter.
- Core hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
- Further career opportunities within the Group
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.