An amazing international software company based in Stevenage is looking for a confident, creative and meticulous Web Designer to join their web design team. The...
An amazing international software company based in Stevenage is looking for a confident, creative and meticulous Web Designer to join their web design team. The role based in modern offices in Stevenage will involve creating website designs (using bespoke web design software) as well as taking client designs and turning them in to something awesome. The role could be a great first appointment for a recent web design graduate.
As Web Designer you will ultimately be responsible:
- New website design and implementation
- Liaising with different departments within the organisation to fully understand clients needs and requirements
- Transferring these needs and requirements of the clients into the web design and functionality
- Liaising with clients (both B2B and B2C) throughout the design and development process
- Applying SEO within all website designs
The ideal Web Design candidate will need:
- Excellent understanding of CSS and HTML
- A working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong communication and team working skills
- A great eye for detail
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Experience of working with JQuery and Java Script (optional)
- An understanding of SEO and how that is applied to website design (optional)
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary up to £25,000, plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.