Permanent and Temporary Consultants Office Support Accountancy HRPart time or full time hours consideredAre you looking for a new way of working?Tired of the 8...
Flexible Remote Working Covering Hertfordshire
Office Recruitment - Established desk £23,000 - £30,000 + bonus
Benefits; 24 days holiday + bank, quarterly and annual incentives, award winning company offering REC accredited training
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our virtual team. You will be recruiting Office Professionals across the Hertfordshire area for small to medium business and large corporates. The desk is already established and we have clients that use our service on a regular basis recruiting for temporary and permanent office vacancies.
What we need from you;
- Proactively promote the Tate service through business development activities; sales calls, client meetings, networking events, seminars, research and lead generation, email marketing
- Source and identify candidates for jobs within the HR, Admin, Marketing, Finance sectors.
- Manage client vacancies, advertise jobs, resource candidates enabling Tate to be the "number one trusted recruiter of choice".
- You will cover; Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hertford, Ware, Hoddesdon and surrounding areas, a car owner is essential.
- Ability to self-motivate to achieve KPI targets is essential
- Working home based with access to London, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Hitchin, St Albans Tate offices
- IT literate and able to use MS outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint as well as the ability to pick up new systems
- A customer focused attitude to deliver on promises
If you are an experienced consultant with passion recruitment, sales and business development apply today. Tate is part of the Impellam group the 2nd largest UK staffing agency. We strive to provide the "best service, everywhere all the time" to both our candidates and clients. Voted 'Sunday Times Top 100 best small companies to work for', Recruiter Magazine award - best commercial agency, Gold - "Investors In People", Hertfordshire Business awards and Inspiring Hertfordshire winners. Chamber of Commerce Patrons. View our website for more info: https://www.tate.co.uk/en/about-tate/work-at-tate
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.