Software Support Technician Eastleigh up to £22,000 Permanent and 6 month contract available to start ASAPThis is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and...
We're recruiting for a professional, personable and customer focused Technical Customer Support person to provide 1st line technical, operational and training support on Travel software to travel industry professionals.
Ideally, you will have experience from working in the Travel Industry, either from an IT Help-desk or front line operations where you have had first line experience of either using Travel software or providing technical support, training and guidance to software users.
As Technical Customer Support, you will be:
- Providing technical and functional support to software users
- Answering, logging and resolving client support requests
- Training new and existing clients on the software products
- Providing technical system advice and support to non-technical users
- Assisting in the implementation of new customer websites and software
- Taking ownership of customer requests
- Delivering 1st class customer service
To do this role you must have:
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- A proactive approach to learning and investigation
- An Ability to take ownership for the resolution of issues
- Excellent attention to detail
Accessible by car from A1M and close to the train station.
Working Monday to Friday you can expect to receive a salary between £18,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the brief here, and would love to work in this help-desk support role, please use the APPLY button. Neil Copping from Tate will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.