Role: Technical Customer Service Administrator Where: Alresford Village on the outskirts of Winchester Pay: £9.25phOur client based on the outskirts of Winchester is currently seeking...
Technical Customer Support, Stevenage, up to £25,000 + benefits
A confident and personable, 1st line Technical Customer Support professional is required to join an exciting Tech organisation. The role based in Stevenage will involve providing technical and functional support for clients and end line users of the organisation's software.
As Technical Customer Support you will be responsible for:
- Answering and logging support requests
- Researching and solving problems
- Providing technical advice and support
- Assisting in the implementation of new customer websites and software platforms
- Customer training and development
- Testing and quality assurance of new functionality
- Preparation of training documentation
Our ideal Technical Customer Support candidate will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- To have a proactive approach to learning and investigation
- The ability to take ownership for the resolution of issues
- Strong technical knowledge
Working Monday to Friday you can expect to receive a salary between £18,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package. This organisation is only a 15 minute walk from Stevenage train station too.
If you have the experience to match these requirements please apply now to Neil Copping using the APPLY button. I will respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.