Our Nottingham based client is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Officer to undertake a range of duties which provide support in the maintenance and...
Finance Assistant, Stevenage, up to £20,000 + benefits
A meticulous, dedicated and capable Finance Assistant is required to join an exciting Tech business. The role based in Stevenage is an ideal role for an organised and professional finance assistant and will involve supporting the finance team within the business.
As Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the purchase ledger including accounts payable
- Financial reconciliation
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Processing online card payments and refunds
- Resolving customer and client queries
- Supporting the smooth running in the finance department
- Data checking and investigating data variances
Our ideal Finance Assistant candidate will need:
- To be proactive and organised
- Previous experience of working in the travel industry (optional)
- Experience of using an online finance systems (ie. Sage, Xero)
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary between £18,000 and £20,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.